Azure data warehouse provides high scalability, storage, security with a massively parallel processing architecture.
Azure Data Factory is a hybrid data integration service that allows you to create, schedule and orchestrate your ETL/ELT workflows.
Azure Blob storage is a massively scalable object storage for any type of unstructured data—images, videos, audio, documents, and more—easily and cost-effectively.
Azure Databricks is a fast, easy, and collaborative Apache Spark-based analytics platform. Accelerate big data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions with Azure Databricks, a fast, easy and collaborative Apache Spark–based analytics service.
Azure Analysis Services is an enterprise grade analytics as a service that lets you govern, deploy, test, and deliver your BI solution with confidence.
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices.
Recently I had conducted Machine Learning and AI workshop at NetAssist Colombo. Around 40 attended the workshop. Employees from various IT companies and organizations attended the event.
Topics covered at the workshop-
In this workshop you will learn the basic concepts of TensorFlow, the main functions, operations and the execution pipeline. Starting with a simple “Hello World” example, throughout the workshop you will be able to see how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions. This concept is then explored in the Deep Learning world. You will evaluate the common, and not so common, Deep Neural Networks and see how these can be exploited in the real world with complex raw data using TensorFlow. In addition, you will learn popular deep learning API such as Keras and Teano.
· Introduction to Spyder IDE Jupiter Notebook with Python basics
· Python Data science libraries
· Introduction to tenser flow basics
· Basic Neural Networks using tenser flow
· Advanced Neural Networks using tenser flow
· Keras API for Deep learning
· Theano API for Deep learning
Introduction to R Programming workshop teaches attendees how to use R programming to explore data from a variety of sources by building inferential models and generating charts, graphs, and other data representations.
· History of R
· Advantages and disadvantages
· Downloading and installing
· Using the R console
· Learning about the environment
· Writing and executing scripts
· Object oriented programming
· Installing packages
· Working directory
· Saving your work
Variable types and data structures
· Variables and assignment
· Data types
· Numeric, character, boolean, and factors
· Data structures
· Vectors, matrices, arrays,
· Assigning new values
· Viewing data and summaries
Base graphics system in R
· Scatterplots, histograms, barcharts, box and whiskers, dotplots
· Labels, legends, titles, axes
· Exporting graphics to different formats
General linear regression
· Linear and logistic models
· Regression plots
· Interaction in regression