Recently we had conducted online Python training for Bank of America staff at Singapore.
Following topics covered at the training.
For Training Requirement Contact-
In this program, we decided to take a different approach than traditional product certifications, and instead of building a product-centric certification,
we decided to build a process-centric certification with specific guiding principles:
1. Using a single use case/real world scenario as the foundation to work through what it takes to build an end to end AI solution
2. Leveraging Design thinking as a framework to work through the translation of business goals into AI technical implementations
3. Bringing together different capabilities such as Machine Learning, Optimization, and specific narrow-AI functionality
4. Leveraging python as the tool of choice for building AI models, and bringing in Watson Studio where it adds value on top of Python and other open source tools
Section 1: Scientific, Mathematical, and technical essentials for Data Science and AI
· Explain the difference between Descriptive, Prescriptive, Predictive, Diagnostic, and Cognitive Analytics
· Describe and explain the key terms in the field of artificial intelligence (Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
· Distinguish different streams of work within Data Science and AI (Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Stewardship, Data Visualization etc.)
· Describe the key stages of a machine learning pipeline.
· Explain the fundamental terms and concepts of design thinking
· Explain the different types of fundamental Data Science
· Distinguish and leverage key Open Source and IBM tools and technologies that can be used by a Data Scientist to implement AI solutions
Section 2: Applications of Data Science and AI in Business
· Identify use cases where artificial intelligence solutions can address business opportunities
· Translate business opportunities into a machine learning scenario
· Differentiate the categories of machine learning algorithms and the scenarios where they can be used
· Show knowledge of how to communicate technical results to business stakeholders
· Demonstrate knowledge of scenarios for application of machine learning
Section 3: Data understanding techniques in Data Science and AI
· Demonstrate knowledge of data collection practices
· Explain characteristics of different data types
· Show knowledge of data exploration techniques and data anomaly detection
· Use data summarization and visualization techniques to find relevant insight
Section 4: Data preparation techniques in Data Science and AI
· Demonstrate expertise cleaning data and addressing data anomalies
· Show knowledge of feature engineering and dimensionality reduction techniques
· Demonstrate mastery preparing and cleaning unstructured text data
Section 5: Application of Data Science and AI techniques and models
· Explain machine learning algorithms and the theoretical basis behind them
· Demonstrate practical experience building machine learning models and using different machine learning algorithms
Section 6: Evaluation of AI models
· Identify different evaluation metrics for machine learning algorithms and how to use them in the evaluation of model performance
· Demonstrate successful application of model validation and selection methods
· Show mastery of model results interpretation
· Apply techniques for fine tuning and parameter optimization
Section 7: Deployment of AI models
· Describe the key considerations when selecting a platform for AI model deployment
· Demonstrate knowledge of requirements for model monitoring, management and maintenance
· Identify IBM technology capabilities for building, deploying, and managing AI models
Section 8: Technology Stack for Data Science and AI
· Describe the differences between traditional programming and machine learning
· Demonstrate foundational knowledge of using python as a tool for building AI solutions
· Show knowledge of the benefits of cloud computing for building and deploying AI models
· Show knowledge of data storage alternatives
· Demonstrate knowledge on open source technologies for deployment of AI solutions
· Demonstrate basic understanding of natural language processing
· Demonstrate basic understanding of computer vision
· Demonstrate basic understanding of IBM Watson AI services
For Training Requirement Contact-
Recently I did AI for Business Leaders Workshop at Orel IT. I covered following topics during the workshop.
AI based business opportunities
AI development life cycle
Cloud based AI technologies
AI Use Cases
For Training Requirement Contact-
Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) is based on DevOps principles and practices that increase the efficiency of workflows. For example, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
MLOps applies these principles to the machine learning process, with the goal of:
• Faster experimentation and development of models
• Faster deployment of models into production
• Quality assurance
• Azure Machine Learning
• ML Pipeline
• Azure DevOps Integration
Working from home is getting more important in these days due to lockdowns in many countries. Following free and paid tools helps you to manage your work efficiently at home.
We all know Skype for conference calls, instant messaging with clients or chat rooms. But if you haven’t been using it for business, you may have missed out on some new functionalities. Record Skype calls to capture key decisions, and use live subtitles to read the words spoken. Easily share presentations, images, or anything on your screen during a call with integrated screen sharing. Access one skype account across multiple devices—even Alexa!
Slack is the communication tool that brings remote teams together. The platform organizes conversations into channels, which team members can join and leave, as needed, so nobody receives messages or notifications irrelevant to them. Conversations can also be had in threads, which keep messages outside of the main channel so chats don’t get in the way of main topics and projects.
• Instant messaging: Live communication between every team member for seamless collaboration.
• Statuses: Users can set availability statuses to focus on individual tasks as needed.
• File sharing: Drag-and-drop file sharing for PDFs, images, videos and other common files types.
• Voice & video calls: Voice and video calls directly from within Slack.
• Screen sharing: Allows team members to show their work to others in real-time for stronger collaboration.
GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service created and marketed by LogMeIn. It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
Zoom is a suite of video conferencing and communication tools designed for remote teams, virtual businesses conferences, webinars and other corporate purposes. We use Zoom for our virtual meetings, which we can use to run video and voice calls, but it’s capable of much more than this.
· Video meetings: Remote teams can run video meetings and one-to-one video calls.
· Voice calls: You can also run group or one-to-one voice calls when face-to-face meetings aren’t necessary.
· Webinars: You can also use Zoom to host webinars.
· Messaging: Team members can send messages using Zoom.
· File sharing: Share files during and outside of video/voice chats for collaboration between members.
Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides global, remote, and dispersed teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. You can utilize cool features like document collaboration, one-on-one chat, team chat, and more. Microsoft Teams is also fully integrated with many other Office 365 services, such as Skype, SharePoint, Exchange, and Yammer.
TeamViewer is a remote access software that allows desktop sharing and file transfer. It is an exceptionally secure software that does not disturb the functioning of existing firewall or antivirus in your system. TeamViewer 14 protects your data simultaneously while you are sharing your desktop screen through remote access.
TeamViewer helps in increasing your output significantly. The remote access software helps in sharing files while your system is on the screen sharing mode.
Features of TeamViewer 14
• Advanced Device Grouping
• One-Click Remote
• Optimized for macOS
• Custom Device Information
• Performance stability on low bandwidth
• Improved connection quality
• QuickSupport for service camp integration
Cisco Webex is a cloud-based collaboration suite comprised of Webex Meetings, Webex Teams and Webex Devices. The Webex suite is a merger of Cisco’s WebEx web conferencing platform and Cisco Spark team collaboration app. The services rebranded under Webex in April 2018 to centralize Cisco’s collaboration portfolio.
Features of Cisco Webex
• HD Video Conferencing
• Platform Versatility and Data Protection
• Secure Online Meetings Anywhere
• Integrated Communication
• Easily Share Desktops and Documents
Register URL – https://bit.ly/2NirW2l
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries
uditha bandara – 0716092918
Uditha Bandara (MVP) is specializes in Data Science, Mobile App and Blockchain technologies.
He is the South East Asia`s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional).
He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Hong Kong, Malaysia,
Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India. He has published several books,articles,
tutorials, and demos on his Blog – https://uditha.wordpress.com
Recently I did Data Science and Machine learning Bootcamp training at Sri Lanka.
This 2 days training was focus on getting started with Data Science technologies. Azure machine learning studio, R studio, Jupyter Notebook ,
Spyder with Python for data science. It also includes real world usage of machine learning for regression, classification and product recommendations.
Course Outline –
10 developers from Ceylinco Insurance attended 2 Days of training.
For Training Requirement Contact-
AI හා Machine Learning අන්තර්ජාල වැඩමුළුව හැදින්වීම
මෙම වැඩමුළුව තුලින් ප්රයෝගිකව මයික්රොසොෆ්ට් machine learning හරහා දත්ත විශ්ලේෂණය හා ඉදිරිපත් කිරීම සවිස්තරාත්මකව ඔබට ගෙනහැර දැක්වීමට බලාපොරොත්තු වෙමු.
ඔබ කෘතීම බුද්ධිය හා බැදුණු තාක්ෂණික කරනා පිලිබඳ උනන්දුවක් දක්වන්නේ නම් හා මේ ක්ෂේස්ත්රයට පිවිසීමට කැමති නම් මේ වෙබ් සම්මන්ත්රණය ඔබව නිසි මගට යොමු කරනු ඇත.
This hands-on workshop aims to enable participants with the knowledge to analyze and present data by using Microsoft Machine Learning, and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning and Cognitive Services.
Introduction to Microsoft AI
කෘතීම බුද්ධිය හැදින්වීම (මයික්රොසොෆ්ට් platform)
Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
Azure භාවිතයෙන් Machine Learning
Predicting Employee Churn using AML
AML භාවිතයෙන් සේවක පිරිවැටුම පුරෝකථනය කිරීම
ඔබ, මෘදුකාංග ඉංජිනේරුවෙකු, දත්ත සමුදාය කළමණාකරුවෙකු, ව්යාපාර බුද්ධි විශ්ලේෂකයෙකු හෝ කෘතීම බුද්ධිය ගැන උනන්දුවක් දක්වන්නේ නම් මේ වෙබ් සම්මන්ත්රණය ඔබටයි.
කේතනය පිලිබඳ හැකියාව අත්යවශ්ය නොවේ.
This workshop is suitable for software developers, database developers, business intelligence analysts and IT professionals.
දකුණු හා නැගෙනහිර ආසියාවේ පළමු XNA හා Direct X හොඳම වෘත්තිකයා ලෙස සම්මානයට පාත්ර වී ඇත.
ශ්රී ලංකාවේ ප්රධානපෙලේ ආයතන ගණනාවකටම තම දැනුමින් උපදේශනය සපයා ඇති ඔහු හොං කොං, මැලේසියාව, සිංගප්පූරුව, කාම්බෝජය,
ඉන්දුනීසියාව, මියන්මාරය, බංගලාදේශය හා ඉන්දියාවේ වැඩමුළු හා සම්මන්ත්රණ රාශියක් පවත්වා ඇත. ඔහුගේ මුලික විෂයන් වන්නේ කෘතීම බුද්ධිය,
ජංගම දුරකථන යෙදුම් හා ජාලගත තාක්ෂනයන්ය.
Uditha Bandara (MVP) specializes in Microsoft development, AI, Mobile App and Cloud technologies. He is the South East Asia’s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional).
He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India.
Recently I did Azure Machine Learning workshop at COMAT Singapore.
Topics Covered –
– Introduction to Machine Learning.
– Introduction to Azure Machine Learning.
– Predicting Employee Churn using AML.
Around 25 IT professionals and students attended my session.